Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Sundays Outfit Of The Day

B L XV K & W H I T E
________

Blazer: Forever21
T-shirt: Primark
Jeans: H&M
Heel Less Shoes: Ebay 
Jewelry: H&M
___________

This look was a last minute look, I wont lie I didn't have to spend a long time thinking about it, it was more like what do I wear today/ What type of mood was I in when waking up.
(I do love playing around with my clothes and look presentable)

I love how these two colors compliment each other, very bold and sophisticated. 
My Chosen colour of the day is BLACK!
Black is bold, Black is fierce, Black is loud, Black is versatile, Black is diverse and Black is dominant.












2 comments:

  1. Love how you throw the blazer on the all black outfit and the statement necklace! Well paired

    Stay in touch
    X

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Have followed, do follow back. Loving you style!
      x

      Delete