Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Take Pride In YOUR Apprearance

Throw Back Sunday

Today's Outfit was based  on the theme of summer, by this I mean the colours sky Blue & Yellow.
For those who know me, you know that I do love to mix and match my colours, by this I mean colour blocking (I feel the need to experiment with colours).
The colours were bright and bold, making the outfit eye catching. I also believe that these two main colours complimented my skin tone as I have quite dark skin.

When you look good, you feel good.
That's always been my motto when it came to dressing/styling. I'll give you an example. If you dress beautifully but then you haven't done your hair to the same standard as your outfit, the whole look wont look as good. This might be the thing that draws all the attention.
It might no be your hair, it might be the other way round(your hair beautifully done, but you're dressed unattractively) or it could be something else.
What I'm trying to say is ...
Give yourself time when going out to dress yourself up and I promise -
 You will Look Good & Feel Good!

This Outfit was for church, I can say I took my time (woke up early) dressed up. The results were that I felt good and of course I looked good ; D
. . .
Top: Primark
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Kay West
...

#Kwasheretro








 TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR APPEARANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment