Sunday, 25 August 2013

Sunday Best

HAPPY SUNDAY! Psalm 139:14

Today's Outfit was brown and black. Well I can say by looking at my outfit that this look has been one of the most simplest outfits I've worn this month.
I think these colours put together complimented my skin tone and enhanced it!
Its very casual, easy to pick out and wear, simple but still looks smart as I've added heel.
Hair up, jewelry to add a hint of the retro look! 

TOP: PRIMARK
JEANS: PRIMARK
HEELS: PRIMARK
JACKET: IN AMERICA
JEWELRY: TOPSHOP 





4 comments:

  1. You should definitely do more outfit posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely do more! x

      Delete
  2. I love this look! Really lovely

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will subscribe to your blog. Please subscribe back
      X

      Delete