Thursday, 8 August 2013

Street SWAG #AFWL


#AFWL
Street SWAG


Wow, some people know how to dress! 


Africa fashion week attendees were dressed to look their best! whether it was simple or accessorized each look was satisfying.
 In between each show (3 altogether) we had short breaks, I took advantage of the extra time we had and took the opportunity of spotting a few people that I thought had 'street swag', whether they were  people from the AFWL or having a day out.   


You could tell that people dressed to impress, they weren't trying too much or too little, it was to the right extent! I wasn't disappointed at all! infect I was so impressed. Each outfit reviled what type of look each individual was going for. Whether they were going for a retro,elegant, simple, or themed look it looked swagged up!
 The experience with the "StreetSwag" was jaw dropping. From African attires to casual wear, retro/80's look, they had it all!
My expectations were high with the 'street swag' I must say, thankfully each individual spotted, out of hundreds got it right, infect they passed the level I had in mind.
*Claps hands*

Enjoy the pictures, Be inspired
Video coming soon

WHO WAS YOUR BEST DRESSED?
I know who mine was.
But at the end of the day they all looked fabulous!













BEST DRESSED
When I saw this individual I literally ran up to them! His style was on point! Its different,unique and has a hint of hipster/posh boy look to it ...
I was so impressed. I can see Tinie Tempah rocking this look!

HANDS DOWN, HE DID IT FOR ME
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with the first lady with the long blue skirt topped with the striped top and gold funky chain. She rocked it well, classy, sheek and suave. She did it for me without trying too hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply!!
      Good CHOICE!

      Delete