Saturday, 10 August 2013

Africa Fashion Week OUTFIT

PAISLEY CUTOUT SUN DRESS

Africa Fashion Week was the one event which I was looking forward to the most!

It didn't take long for me to decide what to wear, even though I was so excited and wanted to look my best
My outfit for Africa Fashion Week #AFWL was a PAISLEY CUTOUT Sun Dress from Top Shop. This was one dress I said I'd save just for the right time. And this time I believe it was the right time. It was left for a special occasion, for the right people to look and admire(Artists, Fashion students...) 
The dress was fluttering as it had a triangular shape cut-out in the middle section. This gave the Aztec/tribal dress a unique look to it. The dress I'd say is girly, different and bold. I say bold because its like a statement look in addition with the bright eye catching colours that stood out from the crowd.


I added a whit blazer just encase I would get cold. I think by adding the blazer, it added a twist to the whole outfit which gave the look a more formal.




  ...
         Black and White blazer: Forever21
             Paisley Cutout dress: TopShop
                      Heel less heels: EBay 




I'm glad people liked what I wore. The feed back that I got from all my #TrendSetters and the public were positive(Thank you all!)
What do you think of the outfit?






  ...

CELEBRITIES SIMILARITIES

KELLY OSBOURNE 
&
CHERLLOYD


...
ROCKI'N THE PAISLEY CUTOUT DRESS
'N' They ROCKED iT!





                                                               Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
                                                                        KwasheRetro 

                                                                          PERSONAL
                                                                   Twitter: @kupakwashee
                                                                       Instagram: qwashe

No comments:

Post a Comment