Monday, 1 July 2013

Prom Review 2013

* I do apologies for posting late but I got caught up with school work and prom etc...
Never mind, i'm back :D

PROM REVIEW 
Well... what can I say prom was just amazing, it was surely an unforgettable experience as it was really one of the last days I would see everyone at school together in one roof.
Thinking about it, is really upsetting - but 'hey' that's life.

The day before prom, the lady who was meant to do my make-up cancelled last minute,
trust me I was not happy at all! But that's why God has given me amazing friends.
I got in touch with a Mary Kay make-up artist and she was good at her job(Was a happy girl)
The morning of the day I had to get my nails done, make-up, shave(lol... but it's true! had to look/feel smooth... to look goods for myself no one else -_- :P)
But yeah all that seems like it wasn't much but trust me it was. I started dressing up/ getting ready late and
everything was just too much, but I do also thank God for my mum,sister,nan & best friend who were
there to help me (played maid for the day :D ...felt so good hehehe)

The finished look was just :O ... It was just like a transformation(good one)
My five best mates look stunning. Met up took pictures and went by limo, when arriving at the venue
the music was turned up! 'Turn Up, Turn Up' it was party time.
Overall the day went smoothly and I wouldn't change anything about it! -
Well done to the prom committee!! (Was part of it ;)

HERE ARE SOME PHOTO'S TAKEN ON THE DAY




 STAY TUNED THERE'S A VIDEO OF ME GETTING READY COMING UP





Thank you 
Loving and Appreciating all My ♥TrendSetters 

Comment Share & Subscribe 


No comments:

Post a Comment