Saturday, 22 June 2013

ThrowBack - Clothes Show Live

... I'm taking you back to 2012  @THE
CLOTHES 
SHOW
LIVE 12

Just the thought of thinking back to the last year makes me realize how time flies... Can you believe we're now in 2013 (Past half ways) 
Wow too good to be true!
I wont blabber on and on about how amazing the
 LONDON FASHION LIVE was, but let the pictures speak for themselves.
But before that i just want to recognize the originality which people have -

THE STYLE!
 People I spotted had AMAZING STYLE
 & i'm certain that there was 1000's of people that I could have stopped to admire 
such unique style they had! But the few I had stopped 
I just want to stay keep it up! Keep Rock'in' and keep shining
*Claps hands* Your Style Was SICK! 




The catwalk - they inspired me and literally spoke to me (I mean as in... I WANT TO BECOME A MODEL NOW!! :L 
The make-up artists, DJ'S, Celebrities, Textile work etc it all shows how each individual worked hard to produce such stunning work! also KEEP IT UP *Thumbs UP*

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Models Season 8



Textile Work
 MY OUTFIT FOR THE LONDON LIVE FASHION SHOW
SEE BELOW FOR SPOTTED (STREET STYLE) COPY & PAST HTTP
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFHVWmn1HOw







1 comment:

  1. Your outfit looks stunning! Do you think you can do another post just on the outfit you wore?

    www.ruvarasheh-cookie.com

    X

    ReplyDelete