Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Count down to PROM!


**SO AS YOU MIGHT KNOW PROM IS JUST AROUND THE CONNER (HOW EXCITING)


It took me quite a long time to look/find my dream dress. Even though I've found my dress, I personally don't think it's my dream dress... Don't get me wrong here I do LOVE the dress!!
CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU ALL THE FINAL LOOK!!!



To get where I am right now I made a check list, I hope this list will help you too;


Prom Check List

- Dress 
- Shoes
- Clutch bag 
- Hair
- Make-up
- Nails
- Jewelry 
- Camera 

Just encase;
A coat
A pair of FLAT shoes 
Extra make-up to top-up e.g lipstick 

It’s important when looking for your prom dress that you try on different types of colours/style as you might find out that the dress you didn't like on the hanger was perfect (Trust me it happens)

I was going for a fishtail/mermaid look... Here are some FAB (cheap ;) websites to look out for;

www.promgirl.com
www.peachesboutique.com









Thank you
Loving and Appreciating all My ♥TrendSetters

Comment Share & Subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment